Dynamic Martial Arts Warkworth trains out of the Freemason Lodge in Baxter Street above the Westpack bank
This club has been reopened by Chief Instructor Dave Sawyer by popular demand to bring Kickboxing back to the area. A couple of the previous group took part in Fight Girls and from there built a desire to bring back Dynamic Martial Arts.
Reopened in August 2015 this small but very loyal club, produced four fighters for the 2015 Bucket List Fighter with exceptional displays from such a young club. Warkworth’s future as part of the Dynamic Martial Arts network was secured and from this we are expecting great results along with New Zealand team representatives within a year or two.
Why train in Martial Arts?
- Improved health and fitness
- Improved flexibility and stamina
- Learn self defence skills
- Build your self confidence
- Improve your self awareness
- Reduce stress
- Build positive attitude
- Build strength of character
- Discipline of mind and body
- Make new friendships
Why train in Warkworth?
- Experienced Trainers
- Access to Silverdale Training Centre
- Guest instructors from Silverdale
- Be part of great organisations
- Represent New Zealand at the largest world combat event.
- International recognised grading system.
To train at this club, contact Dave Sawyer on 0212147204.