Silverdale Training Centre is a unique a kind of Martial Arts centre. Unlike many others that have several Martial Arts we have them all available for a single membership fee.
When Dave Sawyer first began running a club in Orewa back in 2005, he has worked tirelessly towards a single venue that would house several Martial Arts under one roof, with each art or style being taught by people who were trained highly or very experienced in that style.
Our Silverdale Training Centre hosts eight Martial Arts plus Fitness sessions run by experienced trainers. This ensures the highest quality of training that you will receive. Along with ensuring all of our styles are registered with legitimate sanctioning bodies that gives you another level of confidence in what you or your family are being taught.
Why train in Martial Arts?
- Improved health and fitness
- Improved flexibility and stamina
- Learn self defence skills
- Build your self confidence
- Improve your self awareness
- Reduce stress
- Build positive attitude
- Build strength of character
- Discipline of mind and body
- Make new friendships
Why train in Silverdale?
- Qualified and Experienced Instructors
- High quality equipment
- Full Time centre
- Wide variety of Arts trained by individual instructors
- Train like a fighter, train in a full size ring.
- Corporate programs that help new people get into fighting arts.
- Internationally recognised grading systems across our arts.
- Personal Trainer courses available
Dynamic Martial Arts is first and foremost a family Martial Arts club, based around the martial arts tenants of courtesy, integrity, perseverance, self-control and indomitable spirit.
Our club boasts Regional, National and World champions from across the fighting styles we are involved in.
We are very proud of the title belts and medals our students have won.
Address: 3A & 4A 22 Agency Lane, Silverdale, Auckland.
Contact Number: 021 214 7204